[ensembl-dev] DRD2 isoforms between versions of genome reference.

Alejandro García alejandro.garfide at ciencias.unam.mx
Tue Jun 13 16:21:20 BST 2017

Cheers, my name is Alejandro and I have doubts about DRD2 gene annoted in the two last versions of the reference human genome (GRCh37 and GRCh38), the questions are the next:
I noticed that an isoform for gene DRD2 is absent in the new version of genome (GRCh38), I would like to know what does it mean and in addition I would like to know if this is related with the other isoforms which have been moved from their habitual coordinates and sizes in the last version

I will be waiting for your answer
All the best
Alejandro G.