[ensembl-dev] XML not supported

Herzig, David david.herzig at roche.com
Mon Jan 23 07:39:58 GMT 2017

Hi Ensembl Team

I have two instances of the ensembl system installed locally. To access the
data I use the REST API.

On one system the access using XML works (release 85). On the other system
(release 87) if I access the REST API using XML format I get the
message: "Content-Type
text/xml is not supported."
JSON works fine.

So I guess I have missed to install some PERL packages, but I am not sure.
Unfortunately I was not able to find the root cause.

Do you have an idea? Is there a log file with some additional information?

regards,
David

--
David Herzig