[ensembl-dev] Ensembl 91 is live!

Ben Moore bmoore at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 09:18:20 GMT 2017

We are pleased to announce that the latest Ensembl update (e!91) has
been released:

http://www.ensembl.org/ <http://www.ensembl.org/>

Highlights of this release include:

* Twelve new primate species now included
* Six updated primate genome assemblies
* New cat genome assembly - Felis catus 8.0
* GENCODE gene set updates for human (v28) and mouse (vM16).

A complete list of the changes in release 91 can be found at:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/news.html <http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/news.html>

For the latest news from the Ensembl project visit our blog at

http://www.ensembl.info <http://www.ensembl.info/>

The release 88 blog post can be viewed here:

http://www.ensembl.info/blog/2017/12/12/ensembl-91-has-been-released/ <http://www.ensembl.info/blog/2017/12/12/ensembl-91-has-been-released/>

The e91 webinar is planned for Wednesday 13th December at 16:00 BST, please
register using the following URL. Registration is free.

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7455572130866669058 <https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7455572130866669058>

Best regards,

Ben

Ben Moore