[ensembl-dev] Applying Deep Learning Techniques to regulatory Elements (GSOC 2016)

Saket Maheshwary saketm.1991 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:46:09 GMT 2016

Hi,

I am Saket Maheshwary, 2nd year MS by Research CSE student at
IIIT,Hyderabad. I am pursuing my Masters specializing in Machine Learning
and Data Mining.

Besides this i am working as RA on a project http://metabolomics.iiit.ac.in
<http://metabolomics.iiit.ac.in/user/login> where i am a part of
development team which involves large amount of bioinformatics
(metabolomics) data which require data processing, statistical analysis and
data visualization. I have basic working experience with Theano and
TensorFlow as well.

I would like to explore this idea further since it aligns with my research
interest as well. I am aware deep learning architectures like Convolution
Neural Network (CNN) and Recurrent Neural Network (RNN).

Do let me know as to how i should proceed further !!

Thanks,
Saket Maheshwary
MS By Research CSE
Center for Data Engineering