[ensembl-dev] Google Summer of Code Introduction

Klibisz, Alex aklibisz at vols.utk.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:08:34 GMT 2016

My name is Alex Klibisz, and I'm a senior studying computer science at the
University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.

I'm interested in several of the projects you've posted for Google Summer
of Code: "Comparing Genome Sequences", "Genomic Tube Map" and "Ensembl
Track Database". I'll be studying up on these projects and existing work in
the coming days.

Just to be sure, is this mailing list the best place to stay up to date
with ideas surrounding these projects leading up to the submission period?
Is there any information or design documents for the projects beyond the
descriptions on your GSOC page?

For reference, you can have a look at my resume and a list of my projects
on my website: http://alex.klibisz.com.

Thanks for your time,

Alex Klibisz