[ensembl-dev] different between eGenetics and GNF/Atlas

qiongfen0 at gmail.com qiongfen0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:04:45 BST 2016

Dear Sirs,
I'm using biomart to filter a series of genes which are specifically expressed in the brain. In biomart there are two such filters, 'eGenetics/SANBI EST anatomical system data' and 'GNF/Atlas organism part', however, the results of these two filters don't match. I searched for it at biomart help but i couldn't find anything about this. Can anybody help me to understand the difference of these two filters?

Yours sincerely,
Lin

Qiongfen Lin
South China Normal University