[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Genomes release 29 is out!

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 12:06:27 BST 2015

The public facing server is periodically used for some EBI-internal
processes. In this case, it appears that the pipeline in question was
misconfigured and retaining connections after they were not needed. This
has now been addressed - however, it wasn't running on Friday so its
hard to say what the cause of your error was. Please let me know if you
have problems though so I can investigate the cause.

--
Dan Staines, PhD
Genomics Technology Infrastructure Coordinator