[ensembl-dev] ENSEMBL | No required permission to download ftp.ensembl.org/release-79/mysql/*/CHECKSUMS.gz file

Mekala, Swapnika (Ext) swapnika.mekala at novartis.com
Fri Mar 20 09:56:19 GMT 2015

Hi,

We are from Ensembl support team. We are trying to download the latest release of Ensembl application; i.e. release-79 to our environment.
The compressed sql and txt files are getting downloaded properly, but not CHECKSUMS.gz file. The only uncommon thing we observed in the same organism folder among other releases is "permissions".
Example, at ftp.ensembl.org:/pub/release-79/mysql/xiphophorus_maculatus_rnaseq_79_1/<ftp://ftp.ensembl.org:/pub/release-79/mysql/xiphophorus_maculatus_rnaseq_79_1/>, CHECKSUMZ.gz file has only r & x permissions "-r-xr-x---". Whereas in release-78, CHEKCSUMS.gz file has w permission "-rwxrwxr-x" also.
Could you please let us know how can we get the CHECKSUMS.gz file to our environment?

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnika Mekala