[ensembl-dev] Can't call method "genome_db" when use Ensembl_79

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 14:25:11 GMT 2015

Hi Jialin,

It looks like you are calling fetch_all_by_Member_paired_species() and
the "member" object you are giving to the function is actually not defined.
The problem thus happens before calling the function. Perhaps the gene
you were expecting to find is not there any more ? or its name has changed ?

Can you share that part of the script ?

Matthieu