[ensembl-dev] Ensembl 79 is out!

Amonida Zadissa amonida at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 11:03:21 GMT 2015

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that the latest Ensembl update (e!79) has
been released: http://www.ensembl.org/

Highlights include:

* Human: genes updated to GENCODE 22, and new assembly patches (GRCh38.p2)
* Comparison of imported human RefSeq transcript set to Ensembl models
* New interactive gene gain/loss tree view
* Global Alliance REST endpoints
* NextGen project genotype sheep data from Iranian and Moroccan populations

A complete list of the changes can be found on
http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/news.html.

Also, for the latest news from the Ensembl project visit our blog at
http://www.ensembl.info.

The e79 webinar is planned for Thursday, 26 March, 16.00 GMT, please
register using the following URL. Registration is free.

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5346296490257871873

Best regards,
Amonida