[ensembl-dev] HER2 Exon 16 ID and Coordinates in GRC38

Pankaj Agarwal pankaj.agarwal.duke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:36:25 BST 2015

Hi,

I am working on a project where I need information on exon 16 of the HER2
(ERBB2) gene.  I am using GRCh38 for my analysis.  From a paper I found the
Ensembl ID for this exon as ENSE00001121079.  When I searched on Ensembl
through BioMart, it does not show up.

I was wondering if the IDs for genes, exons have changed in the latest
version of the genome (v 38).  The ID that I have is from a paper that was
published before v38 was release.

Additionally, is there a way to easily get the genome coordinates of a
features if the Ensembl ID is known.

Thank you,

- Pankaj

--