[ensembl-dev] gtf2vep / cache / API

Sabrina Legoueix Rodriguez sabrina.rodriguez at toulouse.inra.fr
Mon Aug 31 08:44:25 BST 2015

Dear all,

I am working on a specie whose reference genome is not publicly
available. I have a .gtf file for CDS annotations and a fasta file for
the genome sequence.

I am using gtf2vep.pl to generate my .vep file from my .vcf file.

I would like to obtain the transcript nucleotide sequences of my CDSs (
coding sequences of my genes without UTRs...).
Is there a way to connect to the cache file generated with gtf2vep.pl
(instead of the database registry) and use Ensembl API objects to get
the coding sequences of my genes?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

--
Signature e-mail TWB
Sabrina

*Attention changement de coordonnées à partir du 15 Juin 2015:*

**Sabrina LEGOUEIX RODRIGUEZ**
Responsable Plateau Bioinformatique

Tél. : +33 (0) 5 61 28 57 92
sabrina.legoueix at toulouse.inra.fr <mailto:[MAIL]>
www.toulouse-white-biotechnology.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2757525h> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/TWB_Biotech>

TWB - Parc technologique du canal • Bâtiment NAPA CENTER B • 3, rue
Ariane • 31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne

Ce message et ses pièces jointes sont strictement personnels. Ils
peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce
message par erreur, merci d'en avertir l'expéditeur et de détruire le
message et les documents joints. Toute utilisation des informations
reçues par erreur est interdite. This message and the attachments are
strictly personal. They may contain confidential information. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
the message and the attachments. Any use of this communication received
in error is prohibited.