[ensembl-dev] VEP using CADD plugin for indels

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 8 13:51:09 BST 2015

Hello,

Looking at the CADD website, it seems the data files for indels are
separate from those for SNVs.

I've updated the CADD plugin (
https://github.com/ensembl-variation/VEP_plugins/blob/master/CADD.pm) to be
able to run with more than one CADD data file specified, e.g.:

perl variant_effect_predictor.pl [your_options] -plugin
CADD,whole_genome_SNVs.tsv.gz,InDels.tsv.gz

Hopefully this should work for you

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation