[ensembl-dev] ensembldb.ensembl.org brief downtime, 7th April 2015

steve trevanion steve at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 3 13:08:35 BST 2015

Hi,

Our public MySQL server should be considered 'at risk' between 1030h and
1130h GMT on Tue 7th April due to a need for essential maintenance.
During this period there may be periods during which the connectivity on
ports 3306, 3337 and 5306 will be lost. Our US (useastdb.ensembl.org)
and asia (asiadb.ensembl.org) mirrors will be unaffected by this work.
Sorry in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Steve