[ensembl-dev] CADD Score plugin update for GRCh38

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Tue Sep 16 08:13:25 BST 2014

Hello,

CADD score plugin is a very interesting tool that I would like to add to
my current annotation with VEP script.
I know that maintenance of the CADD files is not Ensembl related. I know
it's a really big effort to maintain data up to date. However maybe
developers of CADD score are reading this list, or someone can provide
me their e-mail address to get in touch. There's no e-mail or contact
links in their website [http://cadd.gs.washington.edu/download] .

It would be awesome to see an update for GrCH38 now that we can annotate
vs latest reference with VEP script.

Best regards,
Guillermo.