[ensembl-dev] Minified CSS and JS links missing in EnsemblGenomes mirror

Jan.Taubert at kws.com Jan.Taubert at kws.com
Fri May 23 14:04:33 BST 2014

Hi Nick,

Thank you for getting back to me. Here is the output from the Ensembl packed config file:

[eguser at ensembl release-22]$ perl ensembl-webcode/conf/dump-packed.pl ensembl-webcode/conf/config.packed ENSEMBL_JS_NAME

Key ENSEMBL_JS_NAME doesn't exist

[eguser at ensembl release-22]$ perl ensembl-webcode/conf/dump-packed.pl ensembl-we   bcode/conf/config.packed ENSEMBL_CSS_NAME

Key ENSEMBL_CSS_NAME doesn't exist

I have removed all minified documents and restarted the server as described, but without success. The packed config still does not contain the minified URLs. I do have enough disk space.

[eguser at ensembl release-22]$ df -h
/dev/mapper/VolGroup-lv_root
                       62G  5.7G   53G  10% /

Please could you advise me what the problem with the minified CSS and JS could be.

Thanks.
Jan