[ensembl-dev] Difference in genomic coordinates between REFSEQ and ENSEMBL

Duarte Molha duartemolha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:18:05 GMT 2014

Sorry if it is a stupid question... but why not? is there some reason why
the two datasets could not be merged?

I would love to be able to do all my analysis using Ensembl but many of my
clients rely on refseq entities. It would be great if they could be merged
and be each NM transcript be identifiable directly in ensembl.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Andy Yates <ayates at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

> what you expect from us (WRT lowest & highest) is what we are doing. As
> for Ensembl and RefSeq transcripts the two sets of models are s

     Duarte Miguel Paulo Molha
         http://about.me/duarte