[ensembl-dev] get COG ID, Group, KO ID and KOG by using ensembl Perl API

刘鹏飞 liupfskygre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:02:45 GMT 2014

Hi, Magali and
Hi all,
I have a question on how to fetch COG ID, Group, KO ID and KOG for a
bacteria by using ensembl Perl API. I did not find where are these data
stored, and what kind of database and database adaptor to use for accessing
these data. I can manually download these data from IMG group by group, but
it is too slow and time consuming.
Could you give some suggestions?
Thanks!

--
Pengfei Liu, PhD Candidate
Lab of Molecular Ecology - Max Planck Partner Group

Tel: +86-10-62731358
Fax: +86-10-62731016

E-mail: liupfskygre at gmail.com