[ensembl-dev] empty SpeciesFactory in FASTA pipeline

Lel Eory lel.eory at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Thu Dec 18 10:30:46 GMT 2014

Hello Developers,

I try to run the FASTA pipeline per the document
https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-production/blob/release/78/docs/fasta.textile
My registry file is set-up as suggested.
I run init_pipeline either with -run_all or with -species defined, but
then beekeeper skips the analyses as no species defined for the pipeline.

 From beekeeper:
Scheduler : Discarded 17 analyses because they do not need any Workers.

Worker 1 [ UNSPECIALIZED ] specializing to ScheduleSpecies(1)