[ensembl-dev] COSMIC & dbSNP Versions used by VEP 72

SIM Ngak Leng (GIS) simnl at gis.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Oct 2 04:46:06 BST 2013

Greetings,

We're using VEP version 72, and we're trying to find out the COSMIC and dbSNP versions used by this tool. Could you point us to the webpage/document containing the version information? Thank you

This e-mail and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the recipient, please delete it or notify the sender immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose the contents to any other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.