[ensembl-dev] Feature request (Allele variant Frequency)

Duarte Molha duartemolha at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:17:16 BST 2013

Also, in addition to this, I could probably use the frequency flags to they
all information i need and then parse it later on...

like

check_frequency 1
freq_filter include
freq_freq 1
freq_gt_lt lt
freq_pop any

However, this is cumbersome and also removes all other variants from the
output that have no frequency information.

Thanks

Duarte

     Duarte Miguel Paulo Molha
         http://about.me/duarte