[ensembl-dev] VEP - TranscriptVariationAllele.pm errors

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 8 17:15:53 BST 2013

Hi Stuart,

TranscriptVariationAllele.pm is updated in CVS branch 71 to not complain
when the input is inconsistent like this example.

If you wanted to check your input for such problems the --check_ref option
compares the reference allele expected from the coordinates to that
supplied and warns of inconsistencies. Of course, it is slower to run VEP
with this option.
Thanks for reporting this.

All the best,

Sarah