[ensembl-dev] "Member adaptor" deprecated warning in Ensembl Compara perl API

Samiul Hasan samiul.x.hasan at gsk.com
Mon Jun 3 12:57:03 BST 2013

Hi Miguel,

I just worked through the documentation and managed to answer my own question. Solution below. Many thanks for your help with this - much appreciated.

Best wishes, Samiul

foreach my $this_homology (@$all_homologies) {

        my $genomes = $this_homology->get_all_GenomeDBs_by_member_source_name("ENSEMBLPEP");

         #first get aligned genome information
          #this will print the human and the species details
        foreach my $g (@{$genomes}) {

                print "GENOME: ", "\t", $g->taxon_id, "\t", $g->get_short_name, "\t",
                $g->name, "\n";

        }

        #get the alignment
        my $simple_align = $this_homology->get_SimpleAlign();    #protein alignment

        #rename identifiers etc...

}