[ensembl-dev] Bulk download of Microarray Probe mapping via MySQL

Alex Holman aholman at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 19 21:21:26 BST 2013

One of the benefits of US versus UK time, I have time to continue to beat my head against a problem before you guys wake up and read my questions.
I've got the script working now. It seems that in my shenanigans with the CVS and re-setting up the ensembl-api folder, I neglected to re-download the bioperl modules.  Putting that back in, the script is working beautifully now.

I'm certain that I will have some more question as I move along. Thanks a lot for your help so far.

-Alex-