[ensembl-dev] question on external_db_name CORE database

Nathalie Conte nconte at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 16 17:10:49 BST 2013

	*

*HI, I am looking for $external_db_name  list, I want to use this method and put a database name in my script.
thanks
Nathaie

*

*public Listref
Bio::EnsEMBL::DBSQL::GeneAdaptor::fetch_all_by_external_name * 	*(* 	*
* 	*)* 	*
*

*Arg [1] : String $external_name The external identifier for the gene to
be obtained Arg [2] : (optional) String $external_db_name The name of
the external database from which the identifier originates. Arg [3] :
Boolean override. Force SQL regex matching for users who really do want
to find all 'NM%' Example :*

--
Nathalie Conte, PhD
Bioinformatician BMB (WP3, WP7)