[ensembl-dev] Bulk download of Microarray Probe mapping via MySQL

Alex Holman aholman at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 11 21:56:27 BST 2013

Hi Nathan,
Thanks for the reply.
I'd like to get both the alignment coordinates (which I *think* I have by joining on the probe_feature table) as well as the probe/set -> transcript annotations.

I'm part of the team working on an updated version of the MeV (Multiple Experiment Viewer) software for microarray analysis (http://mev-tm4.sourceforge.net/).  We incorporate the ability to display probe gene annotations as well as basic probe IDs, and I'd like to include the Ensembl mappings as well as those supplied directly from Affy, Illumina, etc.  To do this I'm hoping to mirror a local copy of the Ensembl mappings for all chips to incorporate into the tool as an annotation set.

Thanks,
Alex