[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Genomes MySQL server outage

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 8 16:05:16 BST 2013

On 07/08/2013 07:32 AM, Dan Staines wrote:
> The public Ensembl Genomes MySQL server, mysql.ebi.ac.uk:4157 is server
> is currently unavailable, and we are working to address this. Please
> accept our apologies for inconvenience caused by the outage - we will
> announce when service has been restored.

Whislt the server is available again, we're still trying to resolve some
issues that may require unexpected downtime. These issues are also
precluding the final release of the new EG19 MySQL databases, so please
bear with us whilst we try to address these issues.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Dan Staines, PhD               Ensembl Genomes Technical Coordinator
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492507