[ensembl-dev] [ensembl-announce] Ensembl Genomes MySQL server outage

PATERSON Trevor trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 8 14:17:33 BST 2013

I know you are having problems with the public genomes mysql database at the moment..

Do you have a time table for when you will be rolling out the _core_19_72 databases?

Ta

trevor

Trevor Paterson PhD
trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Bioinformatics
The Roslin Institute
Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
University of Edinburgh
Easter Bush
Midlothian
EH25 9RG
Scotland UK

phone +44 (0)131 651 9157

http://bioinformatics.roslin.ed.ac.uk/

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland with registration number SC005336 Disclaimer:This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.