[ensembl-dev] Get genomic location for translatable cdna seq

Abhishek Niroula abhishekniroula7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:15:13 GMT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to get genomic co-ordinates for translatable portion of some
human cdna sequences. I could succesfully extract the transcript start and
end coordinates and also coordinates for each exon in a transcript. But,
all the exons in a protein may not be translatable. I am stuck at this
point.
My goal is to check if a given genomic co-ordinate in a chromosome is
located in protein coding (translatable region) of the chromosome.

Thanks for your effort in advance.

--
Best Reagrds,
Abhishek Niroula