[ensembl-dev] Missing bacteria in ensembl genomes databases?

PATERSON Trevor trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 19 10:33:24 GMT 2013

bacteria_25 v17 176 species

so I think I know have the correct number of species = 6014

many thanks

trevor

Trevor Paterson PhD
trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Bioinformatics
The Roslin Institute
Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
University of Edinburgh
Easter Bush
Midlothian
EH25 9RG
Scotland UK

phone +44 (0)131 651 9157

http://bioinformatics.roslin.ed.ac.uk/

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer:This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.