[ensembl-dev] genomes bacteria could not start

陈岗 danielchen06 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:51:39 GMT 2013

Hi EnsemblGenomes developers

Our Genomes Bacteria local mirror could not start, the error mesage is
followed. I have installed samtools and Bio-Samtools , no idea what the
solution is. need your help thanks.

Starting up Ensembl server on host: ensembl-1
"my" variable $f_aref masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/eg-plugins/bacteria/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/ConfigPacker.pm
line 368.
"my" variable $f_aref masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/eg-plugins/bacteria/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/ConfigPacker.pm
line 368.
 Executing perl startup file
 Retrieving conf from /usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/conf/config.packed
unknown database type DATABASE_BACTERIA_ENA
unknown database type DATABASE_BACTERIA_ENA
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at
/usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/eg-plugins/bacteria/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/Document/HTML/FTPtable.pm
line 55.
Global $r object is not available. Set:
PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
in httpd.conf at /usr/share/perl/5.10/CGI.pm line 361.

 Server information:

Syntax error on line 37 of /usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/conf/httpd.conf:
Global $r object is not available. Set:\n\tPerlOptions +GlobalRequest\nin
httpd.conf at /usr/share/perl/5.10/CGI.pm line 361.\nCompilation failed in
require at /usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/conf/perl.startup line 230.\n\t(in
cleanup) Global $r object is not available. Set:\n\tPerlOptions
+GlobalRequest\nin httpd.conf at /usr/share/perl/5.10/CGI.pm line
361.\nCompilation failed in require at
/usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/conf/perl.startup line 230.\nCompilation failed
in require at /usr/local/ensembl_bacteria/conf/httpd.conf line 314.\n

--
Gang Chen
TILSI