[ensembl-dev] Fwd: API compara

MARIA T. MARTÍN CAMPOS alnitak817 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:57:13 GMT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MARIA T. MARTÍN CAMPOS <alnitak817 at gmail.com>
Date: 2013/2/14
Subject: API compara
To: dev at ensembl.org

Good night,

my name is Trinidad Martín and I am working in a project where we have to
study some sequences : anolis carolinensi, gallus gallus,
meleagris_gallopavo and taeniopygia_guttata. I used a method called *$mlss
= $mlssa->fetch_by_method_link_type_species_set_name("PECAN","amniotes");*and
i want to align their sequencies, but just for these 4 species and
$mlss contains all amniota vertebrate. I would like to know if I can find a
method that returns me a $mlss just with these 4 species, searching by name
maybe... or can I filter from the genomic align block??

Thank you very much!!

Trinidad Martín