[ensembl-dev] changes to organisation of bacterial collections in EnsemblGenomes

PATERSON Trevor trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 16:33:03 GMT 2013

thanks again

the reason I am using 'species.url' is just to generate links back to the website...

(you changed the way the address for  collection_species is generated - but I think I solved that...)

there have been renames in the vertebrate DB too ( orang-utan and squirrel) - having worked with taxonomists for a few years a while back I can confidently predict names will keep on changing - forever!

trevor

Trevor Paterson PhD
trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Bioinformatics
The Roslin Institute
Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
University of Edinburgh
Easter Bush
Midlothian
EH25 9RG
Scotland UK

phone +44 (0)131 651 9157

http://bioinformatics.roslin.ed.ac.uk/

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer:This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.