[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Genomes Release 21 Intentions

Julien Roux julien.roux at unil.ch
Fri Dec 13 12:01:39 GMT 2013

Dear Dan,
I have read that the modEncode consortium has sequenced 8 genomes of new
Drosophila species, in addition to the 12 species previously sequenced.
The genomes sequences are actually available in Genbank.
Do you have any plan to integrate these new Drosophila species into
Ensembl metazoa? If yes, when do you think this will be done?
Thanks!
Julien