[ensembl-dev] [Ensembl-variation] Bio::EnsEMBL::Variation::TranscriptVariationAllele

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 16:01:35 GMT 2012

Hi Sung,

It's good to hear this fixes the problem.

As you are no doubt aware, CVS flags potential conflicts between
non-checked in edits in your local version and the version you are
updating to with '<<<<<<<' and  '>>>>>>>'  and I suspect this caused
the problem you saw.

The documentation you refer to assumes the CVS checkout has not been
modified locally. If you have made modifications and are interested in
keeping them you would need to check and resolve any conflicts,
otherwise it is easier to do a fresh install.

Best wishes,

Sarah