[ensembl-dev] Converting cDNA position to genomic position!

Oyediran Akinrinade oyediran.akinrinade at helsinki.fi
Thu Nov 15 10:45:24 GMT 2012

Hello,

I have a list of ensembl transcripts IDs with their corresponding cDNA
positions and I will like to get their genomic positions using the
ensembl API. I have no experience with perl although I have
installed ensembl-api on my mac computer. There are about 6000 IDs
that I will like to get their genomic cordinates/positions, and
web-based queries will not be the best solution. To this end, I
write to request for your assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks,

-Oyediran