[ensembl-dev] Upgrade the mail-list

Dan Sheppard ds23 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue May 8 17:43:19 BST 2012

Hi Duarte,

No problem, thanks for spotting it. The format which the backup should
be in isn't quite as nice as you'd hoped, but it's certainly a lot
better than the gibberish you must have been seeing.

We're currently trying to track down the cause, it's something to do
with the way our apache server is set up which it's not easy to
reproduce outside of the live archive, so it will probably take a few
days. In the meantime if you decompress twice, it should come out fine.

Dan.