[ensembl-dev] Support for storing structural variations / Ensembl registry bug for branch 66

Jan Vogel jan.vogel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:04:08 GMT 2012

Heya Ensembl,

I'm trying to import structural variations into a ensembl-variation database.

Currently I am creating a few Bio::EnsEMBL::Variation::StructuralVariationFeature() objects and than add them to the Bio::EnsEMBL::Variation::DBSQL::StructuralVariationFeatureAdaptor - i tried to call the store() method but get an exception :