[ensembl-dev] Bug in BioMart::Dataset::GenomicSequence

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 08:12:09 GMT 2012

Hi Ken,

Can't tell without checking, but this looks like incorrect data in the
mart table itself, rather than a bug in the mart code. I suspect that an
incorrect attrib_type_id has been used so the mart transformation picked
up a value for something else and is trying to parse it. Normally we
standardise attrib_type_id against our production db, but its possible
that this hasn't been done for a database built elsewhere. Which species
is this, and which mart is it from?

Cheers,

Dan.