[ensembl-dev] Obtaining additional annotation (tissue, stage, ..) for transcripts.

Allan Kamau kamauallan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:16:26 BST 2012

I do have a list of ensembl transcript IDs (human) for which I would
like to obtain experiment specific annotation for.
I am interested in information such as the tissue from which the cDNA
was obtained.
Which methods of the Ensembl API can I use to obtain or at least to
provide ids to other databases where such data may be obtained?
For example I am currently able to obtain interpro data and GOids via
the interpro_ac method of the transcript object.

Allan.