[ensembl-dev] List of chromosomes from MySQL

Toni Hermoso Pulido toniher at cau.cat
Thu Jun 7 14:02:11 BST 2012

Thanks Javier,

since there are certain chromosomes like this:
http://www.ensembl.org/Saccharomyces_cerevisiae/Location/Genome
and to a certain extent this:
http://www.ensembl.org/Drosophila_melanogaster/Location/Genome
with Roman numbers or extra letters, if no sorting index is kept
anywhere, I guess I should keep a derived manual order list somewhere
else.
But, maybe for generating the interactive image in the karyotype... is
that info in the code of ENSEMBL website?

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat