[ensembl-dev] GTF for RNA-seq gene models?

Julien Roux julien.roux at unil.ch
Mon Jul 23 18:00:26 BST 2012

Hi all,
I am wondering if a GTF/GFF file would be available for the gene models
derived from RNA-seq of 16 Bodymap tissues?
I have found the script dump_transcripts.pl
(http://cvs.sanger.ac.uk/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/ensembl-pipeline/scripts/examples/?root=ensembl),
but it outputs the RNA-seq transcripts in FASTA format, without any
information on the splice junctions and exon coordinates...
Thanks for your tips
Julien

--
Julien Roux, PhD
Gilad lab, Department of Human Genetics, University of Chicago