[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Paul Flicek flicek at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 15:57:49 BST 2012

Hello,

We currently have jobs open in Ensembl in our core software and production teams.  Applications for both of these positions close on 14 July.

Details are summarised below with more information provided in the links.  If you would like additional information, please contact me or Andy Yates (ayates at ebi.ac.uk).

Thanks,
Paul

Ensembl Core Developer.