[ensembl-dev] OrthoXML Tree format

Javier Herrero jherrero at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 15:58:23 GMT 2012

Hi Sébastien

We currently provide the data both in OrthoXML for pairwise orthologies
and paralogies, and PhyloXML for the gene trees:
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/current_xml/ensembl-compara/homologies/

We don't have current plans to provide the data in more formats.

Kind regards

Javier

--
Javier Herrero, PhD
Ensembl Coordinator and Ensembl Compara Project Leader