[ensembl-dev] get_SimpleAlign problem with cdna

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 17:18:13 BST 2012

Hi Sébastien

Your initial way of sorting trees by stable_id is actually ok.

Can you add the "-clusterset_id => 'default'" to the fetch_all() call ?
On top of the default, usual, gene trees, we now store the other trees
computed by TreeBest (phyml, neighbour-joining) and fetch_all() returns
all of them

Regards,
Matthieu

--
Matthieu Muffato, Ph.D.
Ensembl Developer - Comparative Genomics