[ensembl-dev] db object unstable ?

Dan Sheppard ds23 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 09:45:07 BST 2012

Hi Gang Chen,

It's hard to say without knowing your database setup, but it sounds most
like you have an issue with your database server itself rather then the
ensembl code. What database server are you using? Is it local to your
machine? Do you also get intermittent errors when connecting through a
client or script?

Dan.