[ensembl-dev] [Hinxton #262456] How to make blast results be parsed?

Anne Parker ap5 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 09:19:46 BST 2012

Hi Wally

I'm afraid we can't offer support on running BLAST with a queueing system at the moment. We are in the process of rewriting our BLAST application to make it much more modular, and hope to release something later this year, but at the moment the code is too closely tied to the setup we have at Sanger.

Sorry not to be of more help.

Cheers

Anne

http://www.ensembl.org