[ensembl-dev] How to get a tree stable id ?

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 09:29:03 BST 2012

Hi Matthew

The expected changes for the next release (67) are declared and
available on the website http://admin.ensembl.org/Changelog/Summary

The status "handed_over" shows items that are completed and will be in
e67. "postponed" items will not (maybe in e68). "declared" items are
still in progress.  The next release is scheduled in approx. 3 weeks

With the API changes, we try to deprecate old methods, and keep them
working for a couple of releases. Data changes (like in this thread) are
more complicated in the sense that the methods will still return correct
results, although different.

Regards
Matthieu