[ensembl-dev] Configure tracks not working in v64 local installation

Liu, Mingyi Mingyi.Liu at bms.com
Tue Nov 29 18:06:08 GMT 2011

Hi,

We noticed a puzzling issue with our v64 installation when user tries to configure tracks.  One can reproduce this problem by:

1.       Search BRCA2 for Human, then click on "Location:..." tab.

2.       Click on "Configure this page" on  the left, click on "Oligo probes", then try to choose any track.  Nothing happens, not even an error in Javascript error console.

3.       However, if you do the same for Mouse, the tracks can be selected and configured without any issue.  I checked page source and it was clear that both mouse and human used the same minified JS script for the page.

4.       Lastly, I checked and found the configure page does work for Human on www.ensembl.org<http://www.ensembl.org>. But I followed installation instructions well and everything else is working in our local install.  I did add custom tracks for human, but that's done for our previous installations too and they all work fine.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to why this might be the case?

Thanks,

Mingyi

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.