[ensembl-dev] Share your scripts with other Ensembl users

Anne Parker ap5 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 14:24:39 GMT 2011

Hi all

We have been considering how to enable our users to share the API scripts they have developed, and our current idea is to compile an online "directory". In order to choose the best technical solution, we would first like to gauge demand for such a service. Could you therefore please reply direct to me with very brief details, e.g. a one-sentence description of your script.

Please note that we will not be hosting, QCing or endorsing any scripts - this would merely be a listing service, with a link to whatever project page or repository you wish to use to distribute your code.

Cheers

Anne

Anne Parker
Ensembl Web Production Manager